Golden teacher mushroom uk
£55.00 – £150.00Compare
Golden teacher mushroom uk
Golden teacher mushroom uk Known as “golden tops” mushrooms, Golden teacher mushroom is a species of mushroom that is a potent source of the hallucinogenic agent psilocybin. P. cubensis are one of the most widely distributed hallucinogenic edible fungus types in the world, as well as one of the most potent.
Golden teacher mushroom are also known as goldies, cubes, cubies, boomers, caps, and gold caps, and were first recorded in the scientific literature in 1906 in Cuba. Golden tops are one of the many mushroom types that grow directly on the manure of various ruminants like cows and goats. They most often grow in tropical or subtropical environments, like South America, Central America, Mexico, and the southern and southwestern US.
They can be readily and easily identified by experienced mycologists, and misidentification can prove deadly. Golden caps mushrooms do get their name from their appearance, being a light golden color with a dark brown area in the middle of their umbrella caps. The caps will also have a white ring around the edge, and they will range in size from less than 2cm to over 8cm total. Experienced eyes will notice that they are also smooth, and their bruises turn a dark blue navy color.
Psilocybin is the primary psychoactive compound in golden caps mushrooms. This compound works on the part of the brain responsible for panic and arousal when the user is presented with various stimuli. In contrast to another powerful and popular hallucinogen, LSD, golden tops mushrooms do not always cause the same level of visual hallucinations that LSD does. They do, however, cause large degrees of perceptual changes, both in the user and the world around them, for hours after ingestion.
Side-Effects & Risks Associated With Golden Tops Mushrooms
The dosage can vary dramatically based on the potency of the golden tops mushrooms, and while many people will brew their golden caps into a tea or other prepared drink, others will incorporate the mushrooms into a portion of food to consume. There are still other users that will dry the mushrooms, then encapsulate them for easy dosing, even mixing them into chocolate bars to consume periodically.
The potency of the golden caps mushrooms will fluctuate significantly and is rooted in a few different factors. The factors that determine the potency of the golden tops mushrooms include the specific variety or subspecies of mushroom, where it was grown or cultivated, the growing conditions, how mature they were at harvest and how they were then stored, and whether they are being consumed fresh or in a dried state.
If dried golden caps mushrooms are used, the concentration of psilocybin is increased considerably. This can lead to some problems related to dosing since the concentrations in dried mushrooms will be around ten times the concentration found in fresh golden caps mushrooms. The effects can be considered similar to LSD, though still unique and specific to mushrooms. These effects can include:
- Feelings of peacefulness and unity with their surroundings
- Intensely spiritual experiences and awakenings
- Rapid mood changes
- Derealization, or a consistent feeling of detachment or disconnection from the current reality
- Depersonalization, or a sense of being disengaged from the people around them
- Unfamiliar, irregular, distorted, or new thought patterns
- Enhanced or intensified visualizations, such as colors becoming very vivid, or halos of light surrounding other people or objects
There are also a number of potentially negative effects that users can experience from ingesting golden tops mushrooms, such as:
- Loss of coordination or dizziness
- Yawning or excessive drowsiness
- Wandering focus and the inability to maintain attention
- Muscle weakness
- Strange or unfamiliar sensations in the body, such as humming, buzzing, or vibrating
- A feeling of confusion and anxiety, which can intensify and lead to a panic attack
- Stomachache, upset stomach, nausea, and vomiting, particularly if the mushrooms are ingested as a brewed tea
- Intense and sometimes frightening hallucinations that can cause significant trauma, and lasting psychological damage in some cases
- Increased danger of flashbacks for particularly heavy users, or users with a larger proportion of “bad trips”
Since the individual biology of the user has a large effect on the symptoms and effects that one will experience, the trip will vary from person to person. Many people will find that they experience at least one or two from both the desirable and undesirable effects. There are also users that will experience a wider range of both effects and symptoms. A very small number of people will not have any experience at all. Those that begin their trip, or experience, with anxiety or fear are often at higher risk for a negative experience.
What To Do If Addicted To Taking Golden Tops Mushrooms
7 grams, 14 grams, 28 grams